Praise for My Books


"Manreet Sodhi Someshwar is a gifted writer of great promise. I have a gut feeling we have a new star rising in Punjab's literary horizon. She has an excellent command of English and a sly sense of humour."
- Khushwant Singh on The Long Walk Home

"An enjoyable tale of a sassy girl's headlong race up the corporate ladder."
- India Today on Earning the Laundry Stripes


Sunday 18 April 2010

Creative Abby-winning Femina ad campaign (contd.)

Ads 2 and 3 in the Creative Abby-winning Femina ad campaign.


The brief from the client was to position Femina to young women as a friend who provides practical advice on relationships in a no-nonsense yet caring manner, substantial yet witty. Ahem! Clients always want the world, and it was no different in this case :) The challenge for me personally was to put myself in the pumps of a young 23-year-old woman in India today who is not a novice and does already know quite a bit. The idea was to tell her things that would engage her, surprise her and essentially make her go, 'Jeese! I didn't know that.' or 'Yup, this could be my way to do it!'. I sure had fun working on these - see if you enjoy them too.

How to dump him?



Is he cheating on you?



No comments:

Post a Comment